For those curious about what sort of person assembles all the
We enjoy exchanging email with visitors to the web site, but there are some things we regret we just don't know the answers to:
- We are not kept advised when any film will be released on DVD, Blu-ray, or any other format.
- We wish we knew why some films are transferred in odd or inappropriate aspect ratios, a problem that is less frequently seen.
- We don't have much luck finding long lost films.
- We have no influence, darn it, on how studios, home video companies, or anyone else operate their business.
We recommend that you take advantage of the Internet's numerous search engines to locate the people that can help you in the above matters. Google is your friend
- Logan's Run was NOT produced in 70mm Todd-AO, regardless of what the ads or the film credits say, so don't bother writing us about that.
Okay, that's enough cop-outs from us. Note, I respond to all emails unless they should get caught in my home-brew spam filter.
To insure that your message reaches its destination, place the letters "AWSM" anywhere
in your subject line and the filter will direct your message into the official WideScreen
Museum In-Box. (Note: if you do not receive a reply it is likely that YOUR ISP doesn't like MY ISP. Replies are made via Comcast High Speed Internet Provider.
A peek into the Curator's Head: Political Correctness
"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."